Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 08, 2020, 01:58:53 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: SMF - Just Installed!

+  CLA Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Lost and Found
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lost and Found  (Read 6994 times)
scottmat28

« on: October 10, 2012, 11:04:50 PM »

Help!  Our raft floated away on Crystal Lake!  Its blue, firm foam with an anchor eyebolt in the middle, about 5' by 6', and about 5" thick.  I foolishly (as my wife keeps reminding me) pulled it up to shore, pulled the anchor off and put it away, but left the raft on the beach thinking I'd take care of it the next day.  Well, the next day it was gone, so I'm pretty sure its drifted across the lake someplace.  If you have it or know where it is, please call Scott or Libbie at 235-3722.  Thanks.
Bonnie
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 05:13:48 PM »

Which way would it have drifted?  I can also put this on Facebook if you want... Let me know.

Bonnie

Bonnie K
scottmat28

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 09:50:59 PM »

We are on North Shore west of the boat houses, so it probably drifted towards Cove Trail or the hills of South Shore.  It was very calm with no wind the night it disappeared, so I'm surprised it drifted away (I'm just going to assume no one stopped and helped themselves to a freebie!).  I'll probably just repost on here next spring when the summer people return.
scottmat28

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 09:43:21 PM »

Since people are now coming back for the new season, I'm once again asking if anyone has our raft that (I hope) floated away last fall.  Its about 4 inch thick hard foam, blue, about 5' x 6', with an anchor bolt in the middle.  If you have it or know where it is, please respond here or call Scott or Libbie at 989-235-3722.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length